The Ark Health Care Lifesyle Programme has been developed by our experienced Lifestyle Coordinator to allow our residents to feel at home through maintaining their interests, hobbies and social activities. Family and friends are always encouraged to participate with residents in our Lifestyle Programme. We provide our residents with opportunities to engage in the familiar and experience new activities to create an atmosphere of enjoyment and holisitc living.
- Religious & Spiritual Wellbeing - Working in conjunction with local organisations and church leaders, who share the same ideals, beliefs and languages of our residents
- Community Involvement - Visits from local schools and children, musicians, Delta Dog Society (Pet Therapy) and social charities
- Social outings - Weekly bus trips, both half day and full day options offering picnics and BBQ lunches, trips to clubs, beaches, parks and sight seeing.
- Leisure and Lifestyle Activities - Regular live entertainment, movie nights, art therapy, craft, trivia, card tournaments, book club and fitness groups
- Celebrations and Special Events - Christmas, Easter, ANZAC Day, Melbourne Cup, Halloween, Mad Hatters Tea Party and Theme days as well as resident birthday celebrations
- Grooming Services - Weekly hairdressing services for both men and women
- Men's Group - Men's shed projects and footy tipping competition
- Ladies League - Ladies high tea, knitting club and gardening
- Resident Buddy Program - Providing support for new residents with a permanent resident by encouraging a friendly and caring environment
Please note that additional fees may apply to some of our lifestyle activities.