Mission And Vision
For Ark Health Care to be a leader in the aged care industry through the provision of quality care and services in an atmosphere of continuous improvement at all levels of the organisation.
- To provide the highest possible quality of care, quality of life and standard of service for the residents in our facilities.
- To foster continuous improvement in all that we do.
- To provide a safe environment for our residents, visitors and staff.
- To promote efficiency and effectiveness and to encourage flexibility and diversity in attitudes and approach.
- To always recognise that our residents have rights as well as responsibilities.
-in our commitment to be industry leaders, we look to our managers and staff to work together as a unit to lead others towards excellence through our example.
-we seek to behave and perform professionally and ethically in both our business conduct and in the care and services we provide.
-we are accountable to a range of stakeholders including residents, Government (and their appointed representatives), relatives/carers, staff and others. All have input into, and an interest in, the way we operate.
-we should never be satisfied that we have reached peak performance. We will seek to maintain and improve our performance through continuous review. There will always be ways of improving the things we say and the things we do.